1. PFLAG National– We advocate at the state, local, and federal level for full legal equality for people who are LGBTQ and their families, so all people can work, study, play, pray, and live safely and happily. Our local chapters like PFLAG Cedar Rapids provide local support groups, education and advocacy.
2. PFLAG Cedar Rapids Book Lists for PFLAG CR Middle School Book List and PFLAG CR Book List for Parents, Counselors or HS, Elementary.
3. Equality101-This short list of terms should help get you started being equality-literate.
4. PFLAG Cedar Rapids Support Group Guidelines plus other tips
5. Free National PFLAG Downloadable Publications
6. PFLAG Tips for the Holidays, Tips#2 and not to forget Tips for Allies
7. Resources for PFLAG Cedar Rapids (Click to download);local welcoming religious homes, QUEER friendly counselors/therapists
- PFLAG Cedar Rapids Schedule – for the most up to date information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General National LGBTQIA+ Visibility Calendar
- Cedar Rapids Pride Fest – email@example.com. Pride June 4, 2016 a family friendly event from Noon until 6 pm.
- Framline – Get free LGBTQ films for your GSA! Youth In Motion offers student activists and teachers LGBTQ themed films and interactive tools to help educate and build student leadership and activist skills, completely free of charge! Visit frameline.org/youth-in-motion to register for the 2013-2014 collection, Insights: Queer Youth Defining Our Future. This collection includes short films representing a range of LGBT youth experiences—from authentic self-expression to classmate crushes to films that delve into the dangers of bullying. Like Youth In Motion on Facebook (www.facebook.com/YIMframeline
) and follow them on Twitter (www.twitter.com/YIMframeline
- Welcoming Our Trans Family and Friends , Gender Spectrum, Guide to Changing Legal Identity Documents, Local Resource Cedar Rapids for Care of Hair for the Transgender Individual
- The Trevor Project – Founded in 1998 by the creators of the Academy Award®-winning short film TREVOR, The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning (LGBTQ) young people ages 13-24.
- LGBTQIA individuals are represented in all socio-exonomic, ethnic, class, religious and political sectors of the world. They also are represented among the aged and our sisters and brothers who struggle with disability. This page gives many helpful tools on dealing with disability and LGBTQIA+ identities cerebralpalsyguidance.com/
tax-tools/tax-tips/Family/ State-Tax-Filing-for-Same-Sex- Couples/INF12073.html
© 2016 PFLAG Cedar Rapids Legal Notice Terms